Coal to gas Conversions
WE SUPPORT YOUR COAL-TO-GAS CONVERSION AT YOUR BOILER PLANT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
BENEFITS OF A COAL-TO-GAS CONVERSION BY COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGY
- SAVE on Operating costs.
- REDUCE fuel consumption & emissions by 8 – 12%.
- GUARANTEED Oxygen levels of sub 3% on Natural Gas throughout the complete burner firing range with a Money Back Guarantee.
- 24/7 Boiler Management Service.
- END-TO-END design and construction of your conversion project.
- Operational Readiness program to meet your boiler plant’s demands.
- Training program with successful operating and maintenance procedures.
- Compliance with SANS329 regulations to meet safety standards.
- Legislation and Environmental compliance.
MORE COAL FIRED FACILITIES CONVERT TO NATURAL GAS AS EMISSIONS REGULATIONS CONTINUE TO TIGHTEN. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THESE REGULATIONS AFFECT YOUR BOILER PLANT
Many boiler plants with coal-generating equipment that have reached a retired state, are being re-purposed or re-fuelled. Re-purposing aging coal plants to run on natural gas is increasingly considered to move to reduce emissions, cut costs and move to a cleaner energy future.
The falling price of natural gas has played a large role in this trend.
We have managed countless coal-to-gas conversion projects over the last 35 years and are well experienced to provide working solutions for your boiler plant and energy issues.
CALL US TODAY To find out more about coal-to-gas conversions and reference sites
Leave it to the Experts!
- Equipment evaluation
- Energy / Emissions audits
- System design
- Boiler & burner replacement
- Control retrofits
- Set Timeframes
- Project management
- Evaluation and measurement
Natural Gas is an eco-friendly alternative to coal and one of the least contaminated fuels used for boiler operations.
For a more COST-EFFECTIVE, CLEANER, EFFICIENT and RELIABLE SOURCE OF STEAM
Combustion Technology are partnered with leading gas suppliers throughout Africa and Mauritius.
Natural gas is the cleanest burning and fastest growing fossil fuel, contributing for almost 1/3 of the total energy demand growth through the last decade – more than other fuel.
Natural gas is the fastest growing fossil fuel, accounting today for 23% of global primary energy demand and nearly a quarter of electricity generation.
Natural Gas is one of the least contaminated fuels used for boiler operations. It does not generate any dirty emission or cause any unpleasant odours when burning. It is an eco-friendly alternative. This type of gas is steady and reliable, supply is seldom disturbed, even when demand is high, unlike electricity or oil that can be out-used.
REFERENCE SITES & NEWS ARTICLES
ACACIA PROPERTIES / AECI
Amanzimtoti, Kwazulu Natal
CAPE COMPANY PIONEERS
SOUTH AFRICAN BREWERIES
Rosslyn, Pretoria, Gauteng
KZN, South Africa